Shared Education Partnership Vision Statement
Fivemiletown Primary, St Mary's Primary and Fivemiletown Nursery schools wish to build a shared environment within our schools where pupils, staff, parents and governors have a mutual respect for the diversity within our local and wider community. Every person within the partnership will feel safe, valued and respected as an individual. The children will be at the centre of everything we do as we strive to raise educational outcomes and lay the foundations of a society built on respect for diversity in all its forms.
Shared Education 2019/20.
We are looking forward to working with our friends in St Mary's primary School and Fivemiletown Nursery School during 2019/20.
Four programmes are planned this year:
- Primary one will be working with Fivemiletown Nursery and St Mary's on embedding the use of Numicon as a maths resource. (January /February)
- Primary three will work on the use of Beebots to develop ICT and maths skills with their friends from St Mary's. (November)
- Primary six will find out about France and the French language. They will work with their friends from St Mary's during November.
- March /April will be the time for Primary seven to work with St Mary's on a music themed topic.
- Primary five will also collaborate with St Mary's in arranging a community evening event where the children will invite their parents and others to a guided walk around the main street. The children will present their learning on the different historical features around the town.